Saturday, March 22, 2008

March Madness


I'm enjoying the last phase of a great basketball season. Marcia and I were able to go to 4 or 5 home games this season and have watched almost all the other games on TV. The Tigers won their first NCAA Tournament game last night against Texas-Arlington. We won by 24 and still a lot of the sports writers in the local paper this morning were talking about how the Tigers were sloppy and need to improve. I know the Tigers aren't perfect, but I still think they will win at least a couple more games.
Yesterday they let us go home early (for Good Friday) and I enjoyed watching lots and lots of basketball. I love having a laptop computer because I can do other things and still watch TV.
Spring football practice started this week so three weeks from today we're planning to go to the annual blue/gray scrimmage even though the weather is usually not very good for that event.